und die Blumen ✖ in voller Blüte
japanese culture ｡ tv show ｡ music ｡ books ｡
･ madoka magica ･ astronomy ･ drawing ･
･ aquariums ･ editing ･ foreign languages ･
･ videogames ･ monster ･
Hope you like my blog (▰˘◡˘▰)
I JUST SAW A GUY AT WALMART AND HE LOOKED LIKE MORGAN FREEMAN AND HE CAUGHT ME LOOKING AT HIM AND HE POINTED AT ME AND SAID “IM NOT MORGAN FREEMAN”
"What is this, another game?"
“Yeah, well it’s a mini-game.”
parents making sex jokes
grandparents making sex jokes
nine-year-olds making sex jokes
That escalated weirdly.
so my school was giving out free shirts
whats the 99th problem
best endless .gif ever.
“U lil shit get in there.”
This stresses me out every time
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
Hyperrealistic Drawings of Everyday Objects
internet is a beautiful place where i can be my real self but damn i hate when you post your opinion and someone starts a flame. GOD IT’S A FUCKING OPINION,IT’S NOT THE LAW OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, S T O P. You can not being agree with that even without starting a flame!